Catapult Release Notes
Fixed '..' ('up') navigation element moving around in the file explorer on Mac OS X when sorting by name in client GUI.
The '..' has been removed and an 'up' button has been introduced in front of the file explorer path.
- Changed the collapse and expand GUI elements to be more discoverable.
- Fixed default job name in the GUI issue.
- Fixed Mac OS X (High Sierra) issue when selecting the root directory on both client GUI and server.
- Recycle.bin directory (Mac OS X only) is now hidden in the GUI.
- Added ability to collapse major UI component panels in the GUI.
- Added support for sorting by column in both local and remote file browsers in the GUI.
- Added new 'dark theme' in the GUI. This can be set in the settings/preferences.
- Component panel state (collapsed/expanded) and GUI theme (dark/light) are persisted between sessions.
- Fixed "Cannot select directory." issue in the GUI when accented characters and umlauts (i.e. é, â, ü) are present.
- General GUI stability improvements.